Saturday, May 19, 2007

In process of moving

I am starting the process of moving. Im standing here looking at my craft room, and the other room it has overflowed into....what a nightmare!!! I have many machines, tubs and containers of yarn everywhere, shelves of books, patterns and notebooks; Cabinets full of hand and machine knitting tools and accessories. That's only the beggining. I also have all kinds of lampworking equipment, boxes of glass rods and gadgets. Jewelry making supplies, beads, bead making stuff, etc. Over 25 years of collecting wires, threads and supplies for sculpting, painting, needlepoint....You name it. I don't quite know where to begin. I am totally at a loss.

Once I finally get moved and can get all my goodies set up again, I will really work hard at getting some of my original patterns up here. Right now I just don't have that kind of time.
They say Patience is a virtue. That's one virtue I'll never possess.

More later
T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I welcome all of your comments and ideas. After all, how else do we learn and improve?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home