Friday, December 7, 2007

Wow!!

Wow, I feel like it's been forever! The move started in May. We put all our stuff but the necessities into storage and started the waiting game. We moved out of the old place and into the new in September. It has taken me this long to get my crafting room in order...well, maybe not in order but at least my knitting machines and all my other craft stuff is here!! I was dying of yarn withdrawl.

I will be posting some pictures later of my latest project and a new expariment. I have started my winter present projects. I have so many to do and such little time left that I have decided to try something new for all that tedious seaming.

Why not use a sewing machine for things I can't graft on the KM? I have made cut and sew necklines so it should be the same principle right? A helpful person on the knittingtoday webboard suggested a zigzag stitch. So I have done the research. Time to decide if I should chance ruining the piece or just go with my usual invisible seams. I have been playing with swatches and so far, so good. I will take pictures of each stage as I go to post.
Keep your fingers crossed for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I welcome all of your comments and ideas. After all, how else do we learn and improve?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home