Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Another one started

Well, I just started another gift....

This one will be a full length (just below the knee) hooded coat. I found a wonderful flecked Aran wool that works up great on my Artisan. I also have some wonderful wooden toggles. I'll have to make some fine cord with my Magic Corder to make faux Chinese Knots for a classier look. I started it today and already have the back and front done. Tomorrow I'll do the sleeves, bands and hood.

So far my holiday projects are right on schedule. I might even get done early enough to start some socks for myself. Since I have the ribber I can whip out circular socks like mad, but for some reason socks are the only items I truely enjoy hand knitting. I love Cat Bordhi's 2 circular method and am addicted. Does anyone have a cure for second sock syndrome?

More pictures of my latest projects Thursday or Friday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I welcome all of your comments and ideas. After all, how else do we learn and improve?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home