Friday, February 1, 2008

Nasty winter night....

Hello to all
It's just one of those nights when you snuggle up in one of the many afghans you've made, turn on the tube and break out the needles. Here in my part of Vermont they decided to cancel school before 6 am knowing what was coming. Since before 10 we've had nothing but sleet!! My car is a sheet of ice. And of course the dogs always want to go out during a strong bought of cold wind and stinging icy stuff. Do they notice? NO... it's playtime. They must roll, I have to toss them snowballs. When it snows, my dogs refuse tap water and bottled water. They eat the snow like they haven't drank in days. Sometimes I wonder if they can get icecream headache? Any thoughts?

I just found out that my first grandbaby will be a girl. I have a ton of baby stuff in the works now that I know what she will be. Can't wait. Unfortuneately I can't tell you or show you any of these things untill they have been gifted to the new parents. I can however say.... Wow, how adorable they will be! Keep watching. She is due the 31 st of May. I can't wait.

Has anyone read the book "Son of a Stitch n Bitch"? It's patterns for men. I am in the process of making something for my husband and son from the book. Such cute stuff. I'll be posting pictures. I love the whole Stitch n Bitch series. What fun stuff for all types of needlers.

I have had a great response to the sale of my longcoat pattern. Thanks so much to all of you. I am working on writing several more free patterns for hand and machine knit. Thanks for all the comments I've been recieving about my work.

Got any ideas for patterns?? Let me know what you're looking for or need, who knows what we can come up with!

So much to do, so little time.
Happy knitting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I welcome all of your comments and ideas. After all, how else do we learn and improve?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home