Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Ravelry.....Wow

You really should check out this new-ish site!! Ravelry is such a wonderful place for us crafters.

There is sooooo much on this site!! I have a lot of fun there and have met lots of nice people. The features are great and I haven't seen another spot like it on the web. There is a bit of a wait to be accepted but it is well worth it. I'm putting a link in this post and on my sidebar. I can't say enough about this space.


I told you all earlier that I was setting up a new place to put all my patterns and what nots.....all business and no blog blurbs. Well, it's up and running but I have a bunch to do. I have over 148 (I stopped counting) patterns that are my own. Some have pictures and some don't. Most are scribbled pen marks on paper with a polaroid cliped to them. What a mess.


On an unrelated note....this week I had my toy poodle bred to a great little guy. They are identicle and their pups should be tiny and very smart. It's her first litter so I am a bit nervous. She'll be okay of course, but still.... Here's the happy couple. Cute and fuzzy. The one on the left is mom. I can't wait...I love puppies! I wonder how my old english bulldog will take to babies stealing the attention?
Well everyone, it's almost 3AM. guess I should get some sleep. big day with lots of orders to work on, things to ship, teenagers to deal with, and about a dozen other things I need to do that I can't think of right now.
AS always, happy crafting


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I welcome all of your comments and ideas. After all, how else do we learn and improve?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home