Friday, April 4, 2008

PUPPIES

My little April Fools!
Five Toy Poodle pups born between the hours of 7 and 10 PM April 1st. Unfortunately, I was at work during the arrival of 3-5. They are my little April fools. The top picture was taken moments after #5 was born. The two at the top of the second picture are the runts. The ligher of the two who is #5, had to be freed from the sack and given CPR. This is Honey's first litter, and she was totally exausted and had a hard time tending to #4, so by the time 5 came.... My husband said that the pup was dead, but my daughter took over and saved it. I am so proud.

On a crafting note:
The Inkle loom is a blast. I have now started tablet weaving with it. I am going to use it to make a nice trim and hem on a baby project Im working on. Samples and pictures to come. I am waiting for some more hand looms to arrive. I love the Weave-its and hexagon shaped looms....I am waiting for several different shapes so there will be pictures.

I am starting a dress in the morning for my granddaughter to be. It'll be made on my knitting machine. It's a beautiful pattern that I have from one of Irene Woods LK-150 books. Irene is so talented. I'm going to have to add her addy in my links... www.clearwaterknits.com is her site. She's got tons of information, books and patterns.

The baby shower is April 26th. I have only finished a blanket and have 4 other things to design, begin and finish by then. ARGH!! I hate it when life gets in the way and makes me pressed for time. Between working out of the house, working from the house, kids and puppies I barely have time to function. Now I'm having to fit in the extra things whenever I can... I won't be able to post pics of grandbaby projects until after the shower. Mommy to be is computer savvy and I don't want her peeking!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I welcome all of your comments and ideas. After all, how else do we learn and improve?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home