Friday, November 21, 2008

New Fiber Pics

Hello and happy Friday. Finally!
Let's see....todays news? Oh, I finished Ravens fibers.

Here is that fabulous Blue merino. Both this and the Maroon are from Smoky Mountain Spinnery in Gatlinburg TN. Really nice stuff. Too bad they aren't in my neck of the woods! Click here
to check out their site. Lots of ooohs and aaaahs from me.

Not bad for an ugly pvc wheel. I am still getting a wheel from kathy at woolworld. That will have to wait until tomorrow once I've been to the bank. Did I tell you I won a scratch off lottery ticket yesturday? Well I did! I don't buy the things, they are a waste of cash and I never win. I average maybe buying 2 a year. I'm serious. I saw a ticket at a convenience store that was the same color as Ravens maroon roving. I won 150.00! Yeah, "found" money that I can spend guilt free. Until the box comes and hubby sees it. I didn't tell him about the win....shhhhh. Don't tell anybody.
Look at how nice this is on the Noddy! Am putting the finishing touches on it to hold the twist forever!
Hey Rae!!!! Will be mailing it out Monday!!
AND of course, todays picture of Dizzy. For all of you that are interested, he grew alot overnight. Suddenly his toes are super long and his body is longer. birds are something else. Here he is taking a nap.
Look at those feet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I welcome all of your comments and ideas. After all, how else do we learn and improve?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home