Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Fiber and Birds

Well, hello again. This will be a quick post, since I have to go shovel snow. It's 20 something degrees out. The dogs think it's great. They play, I freeze.



I have renamed Dizzy, since he turned out to be a she... She's to tiny compared to the others. I have named her Boudica, in honor of the Celtic Warrior Queen. In case you don't know, a couple thousand years ago she kicked Roman army behind in an effort to save her people. She was eventually defeated but for a while there, this incredible woman led her people to fight for their rights and freedoms, for their very survial. Because of my little friends undying will to survive against all the odds, I can't think of a more fitting name for her. I mean no disrespect, but we call her Little Boudie (sounds like little booty).

This is Boudica and Stripe (he has a yellow and grey striped tail) taking a nap. Stripe is 2 days older than Boudie. Look how tiny she is compared to her brother!
















Boudie wearing her breakfast.













Stripe not wearing breakfast. Did I mention Boudica is a piggy eater? All the pictures in todays post were taken yesturday. Notice the size difference?
I will be adding items to my etsy store later today!!! Check it out if you can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I welcome all of your comments and ideas. After all, how else do we learn and improve?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home