Sunday, December 21, 2008

Holy Cow!!!!

Okay..............ENOUGH!!!! NO MORE!!! I GIVE UP!!!!!!! WHITE FLAG!!!!!!
Sorry, that was a bit random! I am stuck in the house. Trapped by mother nature at her finest. Snow is so pretty, so clean and shiny...


And then it accumulates. And accumulates. There is over a foot of snow on my lawn. It's snowing very hard and has been for hours. They say there will be 8" more before the nights out.


The pictures that follow are truely awesome. Look carefully at the ones with clear sky and treelines. These pictures were taken from my front yard.




Look closely at the top of the trees. Do you see the grey colored area above them under the white fluffy clouds? That is the actual storm coming. I kid you not. That is the storm cloud its self. It is not a mountain or anything. That is nothing but cloud!!! Totally cool isn't it. I am placing these pics in timeline order so you can see the storm coming.

And here it is. Believe it or not, those trees are at the bottom of a mountain. The mountain has *poof* disappeared! That shows how bad the visibility is. By the way....this was taken at 2:00. It was almost dark and my automatic flash went off.

I just got 2 new spindles. Both have stone whorls made of Cherry Agate and Rosewood shafts. The one on the right is specifically for making lace weight. When they arrive I'll post results.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I welcome all of your comments and ideas. After all, how else do we learn and improve?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home